Wednesday, July 29, 2015

FAQ!


-Who are you, and why are you translating trap hentai?

I'm just some random guy who loves traps. I started learing Japanese seriously ~half a year ago and I thought it would be pretty fun to translate some doujins!

-How can I contact you?

Best way is probably my e-mail: torappufan@gmail.com, however I can't promise I'll answer your mails!

-Why the hell is your E-Hentai username traktor, and your translator name is Torappufan?

I wanted to make a new E-hentai account named Torappufan, but it just didn't want to work so I'm using my old account there (traktor).

UPDATE: My e-hentai username from now on is torappufan. My first 4 releases will stay on my old account though.

-Do you work alone?

Yes, completely alone.

-Will you translate other stuff than trap hentai?

I think not. Actually I got the idea from mystermeat3 translations (senpai pls notice me :x).
I always see more and more demand for translated trap hentai, so that is exactly what I'll be doing!

-I found some mistakes in your translation, he's saying x instead of y there.

Yeah, you might find some since as I stated, I'm still studying Japanese and the hardest thing for me is actually reading it. Also English is not my mother tongue so there are some phrases that just don't come in mind when I'm doing these kind of translations. And ALSO (k i'll promise this is the last one :D) I'm a completely newbie in this stuff so please ignore some of my mistakes :P.


2 comments:

  1. You are doing god's work

    No, scratch that, god hates homosexuality

    But traps aren't gay, right? Right?

    ReplyDelete